About the John F. Kennedy School of Government
Also known as the Harvard Kennedy School,the JFK School of Government is Harvard’s premiere institution for public policy, government, international affairs, and economics.
The school was founded in 1936 by a grant from Lucius Littauer, a Harvard alum. Littauer served in the United States House of Representatives for a grand total of five terms between 1897 and 1907.
Thirty years later, in 1966, the school was renamed. This was in response to memorialize the dearly departed President. Currently, there is a Littauer Building on campus to commemorate the donor.
All about its location
You can find the main entrance of the JFK School of Government building on Memorial Drive headed towards the Charles River. In addition to its main building, The JFK School of Government is comprised of the Belfer Building, Littauer Center, and the Taubman building. The JFK School of Government courtyard is also favorite place for students to hang out and study by the crimson picnic tables.
[pw_map address=”79 John F. Kennedy St, Cambridge, MA 02138″]