Patten University was founded in 1944 and has earned a reputation for mentoring students through traditional and now, online education while maintaining a commitment to enriching the world and giving students close personal attention.
Their online programs focus on helping working adults acquire the skills and knowledge they need to advance or change their careers. They are also committed to making education affordable so that students can earn a degree without acquiring a burden of debt for the rest of their lives.
Patten University Course Offerings
Patten University offers degrees at the Associates, Bachelors and Masters levels in the following programs:
- A.A. in General STudies with a concentration in Business
- A.A. in General Studies with a concentration in Criminal Justice
- B.A. in Leadership with a concentration in Management
- B.A. in Leadership with a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- B.A. in Leadership with a concentration in Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice
- B.A. in Management with a concentration in Leadership
- B.A. in Management with a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- B.A. in Psychology with a concentration in Criminal Justice
- B.A. in Psychology with a concentration in Industrial-Organizational
- B.A. in Psychology with a concentration in Early Childhood Education
- M.B.A. with a concentration in Management
- M.B.A. with a concentration in Finance
- M.B.A. with a concentration in Health Care
- M.B.A. with a concentration in Strategic Management
- M.B.A. with a concentration in Sales Management
- M.B.A. with a concentration in Human Resources
Why Patten University?
Patten University has a very structured set of online courses. There are a few simple steps to take when starting the search for what online program you want to participate in.
The first step is to watch the course trailer. It will give you a preview of what you can expect to learn while enrolled in the course. Next, gauge your existing knowledge of the course materials. You’ll take a brief assessment to see where you are and where you need to be.
Once you figure that out, you can view the course materials to see what you will need to take the course, as posted by the Course Instructor.
Select what course you’d like to take to access all of the materials, like flashcards, quizzes and exercises. Each course leads up to a final exam. There is a pre-final and a readiness assessment to see whether or not you are ready to take the final!