Apply now: Cambridge Fall Internships
It’s not too late! Apply now for Cambridge fall internships. Internships are a great way to supplement your college education, giving you necessary hands-on learning outside of the classroom.
Aside from learning the basics of your trade, internships are also an incredibly helpful way to network and set up future job opportunities. I was an Editorial Intern here at Cambridge.com before being promoted to the Editor-in-Chief position. The internship definitely paved my future.
Other internships I’ve had (and loved) have been at Clover Food Lab, Barefoot Books, and David R. Godine, Publisher. Each internship allowed me to explore what I like and don’t like as well as learn more about office etiquette and work practices.
Internships aren’t your typical fetch-me-a-coffee kind of situation. They’re a real, tried and true way to get more experience in your industry.
From Clover I learned a lot about customer service and food quality; from Barefoot Books I learned about marketing, particularly online; from Godine I learned about event-planning; and from Cambridge.com I have learned many management skills. These have all been a great addition to my degree from Emerson College. You can do it, too!
Search now for paid, unpaid, for-credit, or more internship options using our job tool. Our job tool can find you entry-level positions as well.
Current open internships
- Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc. is hiring a Paid Project Intern. This intern will be part of a dynamic team and will learn about data collection, analysis, space planning, financial modeling, and more. The position is open to seniors studying architecture, real estate, planning, economics, finance, business, or a related field.
- Looking for a career in sales and marketing? The Boston Group in Copley Square is hiring. Internet savvy students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply for this fantastic experience learning about online sales and marketing.
- Gradberry.com is a start-up in Boston looking to hire content writers. You’ll work in a shared community space and learn about how to boost your online presence as well as essential marketing skills. You’ll get tons of time with the CEO learning copywriting and search engine optimization skills.
- Oasys Water Inc. is hiring a Marketing Intern this semester. As an intern, you will get to work on solving one of the worlds’s most pressing problems: clean water. You must have a GPA of 3.5 or above to apply.
- The Boston Children’s Hospital is hiring a Marketing & Communications Intern. You’ll partake in meetings, collaborate with the team, assist with research, and more in this exciting and worthwhile internship.
Cambridge.com offers content writing internships as well. Although we have already chosen our interns for the fall semester, it’s never too early to apply for next semester. To submit your interest, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Don’t’ forget! Use our job tool.
– Erinn Pascal